In 2017, talent acquisition leaders are shifting away from fast hires to focus on the right hire.
In a short conversation, Laura Mather, an expert on tech and the future of work, talks with Elaine Orler, a renown recruiting industry thought leader, about what technology can do to help organizations find the right fit for each job position.
Stream now to learn:
- How talent acquisition leaders are shifting away from fast hires and focusing on finding the right hire.
- How technology is changing the way the enterprise hires.
- How technology does and does not serve everyone in the hiring continuum from recruiters, to hiring managers, to candidates.
- Tech trends every talent acquisition executive must know for the coming year.
- What hiring optimization looks like in 2017, and what hiring will look like in 2027.
About the Speakers
Elaine Orler is the CEO of Talent Function. She is a much sought-after industry expert who has been designing and implementing global HR solutions as a practitioner and a consultant for more than 20 years. She is a frequent speaker at HR Conferences. Elaine Orler (email@example.com, @elaineorler)
Laura Mather, Ph.D. is the CEO of Talent Sonar. She is a tech expert who sold her cyber-security company, Silver Tail Systems in 2012 to RSA for hundreds of millions of dollars and was named one of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs. With Talent Sonar, Laura is using her tech skills to streamline best hiring practices to find the right fit. Laura Mather (@Talent_Sonar, @lauramath3r)
Share or stream now via this URL: https://attendee.